12 de abril de 2010

Parabéns Amor


Parabéns Tavares!!!
Que você possa ser sempre feliz e não perca esse seu jeito loko de ser, só precisa deixar de ser tão putero assim, mas tudo bem quanto pior, melhor é.
Te desejo muitas felicidades e um amanhã melhor que hoje sempre e pra sempre.
Te amo meu muso!!!


"How to prove I love you T have a beautiful dream to leveand that will only happen if one day I have you. Neither the moonlight or sunlight, nothig perfect can complete me. Not a blue or seawatermay be able to drown. Because I love you so much, because I want you 
 sobecause nothing in this world makes me forget you. I tried to leave you because you wanted to wait untilbut always when I think you will come back you disappear just like that disappears out of now here, disappears..."
                                                                        - Aflite

0 comentários: